Job no: 003
Work type: Full time
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We are seeking a seasoned Workforce Planner to help drive the continued growth of our Sydney consulting team.
As Workforce Planner, you will partner closely with the Delivery Manager and Associate Delivery Manager, ensuring all project placements are reviewed and are in line with business requirements as well as consultant capability. You will schedule consultants based on technical and soft skills as well as availability. You will also take the lead on all things scheduling, matching appropriate talent to contracts, tracking, reporting and reviewing timesheets.
Main activities in this role;
This person will be an integral part of our Project Delivery team. You will partner closely with our Delivery leaders to ensure that each of our projects has an appropriate person assigned to it. You will track our progress against our client’s requirements and maximise the utilisation of Consultant’s available capacity.
We would also love this person to get involved with;
- Project resource planning with DM/ADM
- Scheduling requests via Sales Team and OpenAir
- NetSuite approvals (PD/AL), any ensuring that all time sheets are complete and accurate.
- Overseeing budgets in OpenAir, right through to project completion.
- You will need to understand our Consultant’s expertise, and keep an up to day Skills Matrix
- Advising our Delivery team on any Process Improvements that are needed.
- Partnering with other Workforce Planners for interstate and local resourcing requirements.
- Management of bookings, and other daily BAU duties, relating to operations.
Our ideal person will also have;
- 3-5 years of successful experience in a similar scheduling/workforce planning role, ideally within a professional services org.
- Experience in resourcing projects and assigning the best possible teams for projects.
- Knowledge in relevant delivery methodologies / practices and procedures I.e. Agile, Waterfall.
- Exposure to a Professional Services/ Consulting delivery environment.
- Knowledge of relevant technologies, services, and solution offerings (training will be provided, but some technical knowledge is necessary).
- Proven success in delivering complex projects within scope, to demanding stakeholders.
- Effective communicator, a strong facilitator, presenter and collaborator.
Our Perks & Benefits:
- Workplace flexibility – we trust you to get your job done, where and when you work is your own choice! We don’t fix our people to a set schedule or working location.
- 20 days paid leave per year, plus 15 days paid personal/carers leave.
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, or 6 weeks paid parental leave for secondary carers.
- Monthly social events, including team breakfasts, and end of month get together.
- $2,000 annual training budget, plus access to 5 days of paid study leave annually.
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi dongle, to ensure you can work on the go.
- Buy your own device policy, with $4,200 budget to purchase laptop and other devices (renewed bi-annually)
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Heavily subsidised Telstra Mobile phone plan.
- 25% discount on all other Telstra products and services.
Telstra Purple brings together Kloud Solutions, Readify, VMTech, MSC, Bridgepoint, O2, NSC, iVision, and the UK’s Company85.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend