Cloud Support Engineer (Citrix)
Job no: 004
Work type: Full time
Categories: Managed Services
Hi! We’re Telstra Purple
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Support Engineer with Citrix NetScaler experience, to join our Managed Services team in Sydney.
This position is for an Application Support Developer who will provide application support to Telstra Purple Managed Services customers. Your focus would be on resolving customer requests, answering questions, and provide proactive services via email, telephone or in person.
As a key member of the Telstra Purple Managed Services Team, you will provide an exemplary level of technical support to our valued customers. You will be responsible for responding to and resolving technical issues from being initial point of contact, diagnosing the issue, through to 3rd level support. Your level of engagement will cover phone based, on-site and remote support.
To be effective and successful in this role, you must possess strong organisational skills, exceptional communication, customer relationship and process management skills to compliment your solid background in technical support.
Our ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 5+ years’ of experience in the technology managed services / outsourcing sector.
- 3+ years of exposure to Citrix, ideally as a Systems Engineer.
- An understanding of Public Cloud platform such as Microsoft Azure.
- Demonstrable deep experience in supporting (3rd level support) and administering Citrix NetScaler solutions.
- Experience with Citrix Cloud services (XenApp Cloud\XenDesktop) is preferred.
- Installing and performing changes to virtual servers and software, following design or installation specifications, plus experience with patch management and change management processes.
- A strong desire to learn, particularly about Cloud platforms and technologies.
Our perks & benefits:
- Workplace flexibility - flexible hours, and the freedom to work from home.
- 15 days paid personal/carers leave.
- Paid Parental Leave: 16 weeks for primary carers / 6 weeks paid leave for secondary carers.
- $2,000 annual training budget, plus access to 5 days of study leave annually.
- Telstra 20gb Wi-Fi dongle, to ensure you can work on the go.
- Buy your own device policy, with $4,200 budget to purchase laptop and other devices (renewed bi-annually)
- Purchased Annual Leave scheme
- Heavily subsidised Telstra Mobile phone plan.
- 25% discount on all other Telstra products and service
Telstra Purple brings together Kloud Solutions, Readify, VMTech, MSC, Bridgepoint, O2, NSC, iVision, and the UK’s Company85.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend